Saturday, March 17, 2007

im here to reply to previous posts.
from my last post to now.

okay,i really dont get it.
how can you people be so free when im so buzy?
AND I NV SAY ITS WAS BCUZ OF TRIPLE SCIENCE.
pls dun create quotes for me.
yes,its true i missed hanakimi bcuz of my buziness.
and i admit that ive taken the wrong combination.happy?=(.
i didnt manage my time well,probably.
fine.im not loyal.im not nice.say anything you want.


oh,people,ive switched to eating mcwings after the fillet o fish incident.
its nice man.

okay,i like beiying's jokes.
hmwk is a good nickname for weike.
oh, the lame joke is funny too.

its okay even if we dun know whus the annoymous person.
blog is meant for the public.

AND THIS BLOG IS NOT DEAD.
at least not when im around.=D.

me,myself and support weijian